Showing all 10 results
Light-Duty Adjustable Trigger Sprayer with Brass Nozzle and Metal Handle Connector for High Pressure Resistance of Viscous Liquids$6.99 Add to cart
Si-Tech Mono-Silicic Acid Plant Nutrient Solution with Chelation Technology$11.99 Add to cart
Continuous Mist Sprayer Bottle for Plants$13.65 Add to cart
Perlite Oxy+Ultra Fine Horticultural Grade for Indoor & Outdoor Plants with 60% Water Absorption$15.98 Add to cart
GrowSafe Bio-Pesticide, Organic Natural Miticide, Fungicide and Insecticide, Ready to Mix$16.99 Add to cart
GrowSafe Bio-Pesticide, Organic Natural Miticide, Fungicide and Insecticide$22.99 Add to cart
GrowSafe Bio-Pesticide, Organic Natural Miticide, Fungicide and Insecticide$44.99 Add to cart
Si-Tech Mono-Silicic Acid Plant Nutrient Solution with Chelation Technology$48.00 Add to cart
GrowSafe Bio-Pesticide, Organic Natural Miticide, Fungicide and Insecticide$175.00 Add to cart
GrowSafe Bio-Pesticide, Organic Natural Miticide, Fungicide and Insecticide$575.00 Add to cart
Why choose GrowSafe™ instead of neem oil, chemical-based pesticides, and (mineral) petroleum-based oil?
GrowSafe™ is a safer and more effective organic pesticide and fungicide than neem oil. It is made from natural ingredients and is safe for humans and animals. Neem oil contains some natural chemical components that can be harmful if ingested.
GrowSafe™ utilizes two mechanisms of actions:
- Physical-coating: Repetitive spraying produces a protective layer providing defense from pests as well as their proliferation.
- Phyto-Chemical: Natural plant protection elements present in the oils, serve as control & repellent.
Organic farming and gardening 101
If you are an organic gardener, you know that sometimes you need to get a little creative when it comes to pest control. Garden pests can wreak havoc on your plants, and sometimes chemical pesticides just aren`t an option.
That is where GrowSafe™ Organic Bio-Pesticide comes in. This organic insecticidal spray is made from natural ingredients and is safe to use on indoor and outdoor plants, fruit trees, and even lawns. Itis a preventative measure that won`t harm beneficial insects or your plants, and it is safe to use around children and pets.
GrowSafe™ Organic Bio-Pesticide is an effective way to control pests and diseases on your plants. It is made from neem oil, which is a natural pesticide that is toxic to fish but won`t harm mammals or birds. It is also safe to use around edible gardens. The active ingredients in GrowSafe™ Organic Bio-Pesticide are safe for people and pets, and it is a great way to control pests without resorting to chemical pesticides.
It can be used to control a variety of pests, including spider mites, garden pests, and lawn pests. It is also effective against a variety of fungal diseases. It is better to use GrowSafe™ as a preventative measure, so it is important to use it before you see pests or diseases in your garden.
If you are looking for an organic pest management solution, Growsafe Organic Bio-Pesticide is a great option. Itis safe to use on all kinds of plants, it is easy to apply, and it is an effective way to control pests and diseases.
If you are looking for an organic pesticide that is effective against a wide range of common houseplant pests, look no further than GrowSafe™ instead of neem oil. GrowSafe™ is a non-toxic bio-pesticide, available at an affordable price, yet superior to traditional chemical pesticides.
GrowSafe™ is the fruition of a 2-year study that demonstrated the effectiveness of pest control against a wide variety of pests and diseases, including: spider-mites, aphids, whiteflies, and powdery mildew.
GrowSafe™ is used as a foliar spray, meaning it is applied to the of plants leaves (just as neem oil spray) to control pests. It works by disrupting the life cycle of insects, preventing them from feeding or reproducing. This makes it an excellent choice for controlling spider mites, aphids, and other common houseplant pests. Beneficial insects, such as ladybugs and lacewings, are not affected. This makes it a great choice for pest control in gardens where you want to protect beneficial insects.
How does neem oil work? And why you should find a better solution than neem oil.
Neem oil for plants is made of many components and it is a byproduct found in seeds from the neem tree. Azadirachtin is the most active. It reduces insect feeding and acts as a repellent. It also interferes with insect hormone systems, making it harder for insects to grow and lay eggs. Azadirachtin can also repel and reduce the feeding of nematodes. Other components of neem oil kill insects by hindering their ability to feed.
However, the exact role of every component is not known. When using clarified hydrophobic neem oil as an insecticide, be sure to follow the instructions on the label carefully and not use high neem oil concentrate. It is important to note that organic neem oil can burn the leaves of plants if applied too heavily.
So, is neem oil safe? In general, yes, but if you are going to use neem oil products in a clarified hydrophobic form or other types that contain neem oil for your vegetable garden, you should use it carefully and take all the instructed precautions.
People can be exposed to chemicals by eating them, breathing them in, through skin contact and eye contact. Since neem oil is used on a variety of crops, people are mainly exposed to neem oil in their diet. People who apply neem oil may also be exposed if they inhale the mist or dust, let the product touch their skin, or fail to wash their hands before eating or smoking. However, the label includes directions for keeping exposure low. For example, the label might require applicators to wear protective clothing.
Why GrowSafe™ is a better option?
GrowSafe™ is an organic pesticide and fungicide that is made from ingredients that are safe for humans and animals. It is effective at killing pests and fungi, and it is also safe to use around children and pets. It is a good choice for people who want to protect their families from harmful chemicals. GrowSafe™ is:
- Effective: it is better and safer in comparison to chemical-based pesticides, as well as neem oil and (mineral) petroleum-based oil. It can be sprayed with any type of spraying equipment.
- Non-Poisonous: Due to the non-toxic* ingredients contained in GrowSafe™, there is no need to worry about harmful effects to the environment, pets and humans.
- Sustainable: it is produced in energy efficient and environmentally friendly facilities.
- Regulatory: it qualifies for EPA exemption as a minimum risk pesticide under FIFRA 25 (b).
- Bio-Pesticide: Safe for bees, ladybugs, and many other beneficial insects*.
Pest control in a nutshell.
- Foliar spraying is a great way to control pests and diseases on your plants. It is a preventative measure that can be used on both indoor and outdoor plants.
- While using an organic bio-pesticide, be sure that it will not harm any beneficial insects. Beneficial insects are a great way to control pests and diseases on your plants. They are a natural way to control pests and diseases on your plants. They are a great way to control pests and diseases on your plants.
- Pest control is a necessary part of gardening. There are many different types of pest control products available. Some of these products are organic and some are not. Be sure to read the labels carefully before purchasing any pest control products.
- Organic insecticidal sprays are a great way to control pests and diseases on your plants. They are safe to use and will not harm your plants.
- Fruit trees are susceptible to pests and diseases. Be sure to foliar spray your fruit trees to prevent pests and diseases.
- Lawn pests can be a problem for gardeners. Be sure to control pests and diseases on your lawn to prevent problems.
- Indoor and outdoor plants can be susceptible to pests and diseases. Be sure to foliar spray your plants to prevent pests and diseases.
- Preventive measures are a great way to control pests and diseases on your plants.
- Be proactive!